17 January, 2014

It's a man's man's man's world

There's this special thing about cards for a guy: all too soon one might end up with too many colours and too many flowers. Some might even fear lack of motives, but for a crafter with an averagely working phantasy this should be no excuse.
After sketching, trying, re-sketching, some paper-issues and my usual dilemma about details when the rough outline is done, I present my first "bikini-card". I preferred no to use rich decorations in this case, as they would just draw the attention from the essentials ;)
One might say black is not really a birthday card colour, but honestly - I wouldn't mind getting lingerie like this!  
Due to the rose o the bra, the card didn't fit in a standard envelope, but the problem can be solved with a custom-made box ;)
challenge:
- clear it out: our favourites from 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment