23 August, 2014

Natural

"Natural" is the newest theme at the alphabetchallengeblog.
Among the natural materials I use when doing cards are mostly raffia and wooden buttons, but to make a card that would contain some of this stuff on command is more difficult that I thought it would be.
After I got some digis from bogaboostamps for the July cheerfulsketcheschallenge, I could hardly wait to use them. I decided to try those super cute ladybugs first.
Neither raffia, nor wooden buttons seemed to fit however. In the end, I remembered some wooden sunflowers I bought years ago, which fit both the motif and colours of the card.

As the ladybugs are most definitely animals of summer and sunshine (and one of my favourite sights in summer),  I also enter the challenge at craft-alnica "Goodbye to summer".

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card cherio - love the coluring

    Mines up if you have time to take a look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovite pikapolonice, ko se ohladi se bodo poslovile do naslednjega leta.
    Hvala, da si se nam pridružila v Craft-alnici. Pozdravče Lili

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! So delightful.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors! Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Z lepo voščilnico se poslavljaš od poletja; pikapolonice so krasne :-))
    Hvala ti, ker se igraš z nami v CRAFT-alnici ... Srečno!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kako je luštna :).
    Hvala, ker si se nam pridružila na 115. izzivu CRAFT-alnice. Lp

    ReplyDelete