26 September, 2014

Little grey cells

As first day of fall is my little sister's birthday, I realized how funny it is that I always make a birthday card for mom, but never for my sisters.
This year, I decided to change that habit. And as my sister is a huge fan of Mrs. Agatha Christie and Hercule Poirot, I decided to use this theme for a birthday card. I've cut out his silhouette from brown cardboard and made a white-and-brown easel card. I finished the card with a couple of roses and a line saying "Use your little grey cells".

Still, I wasn't sure whether to be happy with the card or not. Mostly, I was concerned about the card looking a little too boring or too guy-ish for a girl, but my sister absolutely loved it and I guess that means it can't be that bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment