16 September, 2014

Welcome baby

After my bathroom renovation and all the cleaning up, I thought there would be enough time for another exam in September, but since I figured out I had just a little too little time to prepare myself properly (or am I just a little too lazy?) I preferred to take a break before I start learning for my upcoming exams. On time :)

Before that, I have a last-minute card for the "Lace"-challenge at craft-alnica. I used a stamp from bugaboostamps, and took that pretty pastel-pink background paper I had somewhere in my stock. With the small white dots it seems to be perfect for a tiny baby girl, and as the paper looks so lovely, the card actually doesn't need a lot of decorations: just two butterflies, a few pearls and - fitting to the challenge - some lace.
I have chosen a simple white lace that rounds up the card without stealing too much attention from the cute baby in the bundle.
With lace and pearls, the card also meets the criteria for the latest craftycardmakers challenge.

Just as I finished, we had a wonderful rainbow - not one that goes from one side of the sky to the other, but one that shows the simple principle of what makes rainbows shine so bright: rain and sun.
The baby card would probably fit to a sunny evening sky we had a couple of days ago

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card for a baby - thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image, a lovely baby card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nežna in zelo lepa voščilnica.
    Mavrico smo včeraj opazovali, tudi na našem koncu.
    Hvala, ker si se nam pridružila na 116. izzivu CRAFT-alnice. Lp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krasna je in lepih nežnih barv :-))
    Hvala, ker se igraš z nami s čipko v CRAFT-alnici ... Srečno!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely baby card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Viv
    CCM DT

    ReplyDelete