29 June, 2016

Lavender's Blue

"Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly, lavender's green
When I am king, dilly, dilly, you shall be queen."

Just a quick post to display my latest detour into napkin decoupage. 
After I got myself a couple of amaryllis bulbs for Christmas, I covered most of their clay pots with decoupage motifs to give them a colourful look. Others remained blank as the bulbs rotted before I was done with the entire project, and I saw no point in working on pots that would remain empty. 
Now however I've decided to plant some seasonal fragrant plants, which gave me a reason to finish the job. For the rosemary pot, I've chosen motifs of herbs and a matching shade of green, while I went with lavender images and purple for the lavender pot. 

challenges: 
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- gem of a challenge: ATG but a card
- basteltanten: ATG
- crafty sentiments: ATG
- deep ocean: colours of summer
- dream valley: summer colours
- fairytale challengeblog: summer
- fussy and fancy: say it with flowers
- inspiration destination: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these! So simple and yet so elegant! Thanks so much for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - the pots are wonderful and great!
    They look very elegant.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale-Challenge.
    Good luck!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. I like it very much.
    Thanks for joining us at the Basteltanten Challenge.
    Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project Cheiro. Lavender is my favourite flowers with their beautiful scent. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful. Perfect for our say it with flowers challenge.
    Thank you for sharing these with us at Fussy and Fancy
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow i love them! The pictures and the flowers look perfectly the same!

    Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Through the craft room door!
    Hope to see you back next week!

    Aly DT member TTCRD
    www.stempelhus.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for sharing these beautifully decorated plant pots with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. A super project for our challenge.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wunderschön sind die Übertöpfchen geworden. Da machen sie sich in jeder Küche gleich noch mal so gut. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Fairy Tale Challenge. Lg, Bianca

    ReplyDelete