I've spotted the blooming bush on my way from the grocery store, but I didn't dare to approach it due to people on the streets. I thought of coming back in the dark, however there's always the chance somebody will walk the dog in the early morning or evening hours.
Finally, I discovered the perfect moment: just before the storm began, with everyone staying inside or trying to get home as soon as possible, I slipped past the parked cars, ducked behind the bush and took off with a couple of branches just before heavy wind turned into heavy rain :)
Turns out I could actually dig out one of my latest cards and make a quick 2 in 1 photo-shooting.
Once again, I've stitched the swirly pattern, decorated it with pearls and placed it on a matching background paper featuring pink roses.
A little contribution to the May collection of Create in Austria - artwork created by Austrians and/or in Austria.
- 613 avenue create: ATG
- a gem of a challenge: flowers
- as you like it: patterned or embossed papers (although I like to work with both, I usually prefer paterned papers, they're so handy to be used as background papers to whatever I use as the center of my creations)
- basteltanten: flowers
- deep ocean: flowers
- double D challenges: mother's day/happy birthday
- everybody art: flowers
- fairytale challengeblog: wedding
- fussy and fancy: birthdays
- in the pink: happy ATG
- inspiration destination: ATG
- pennys papercraft: ATG
- robyns fetish: favourite colours (I couldn't possible pick one colour as my favourite, however I like to use one bringt colour in combination with white)
- scrapping4fun: ATG
- through the craftroom door: ATG
- wordartwednesday: ATG